The Houthi militants released the team of Aljazeera TV early Thursday days after they had been kidnapped in Yemen's province of Taiz.
In a statement on Facebook, manager of the TV's office Saeed Thabit said: "I have contacted the team and they are now safe and receiving medical treatment in Taiz".
For his part, Hamdi Al-Bokari, the correspondent, said: "we suffered psychologically under the Houthi detention. Thanks to God, we are now free".
"There was a security breach in the area where we were kidnapped. Gunmen took us to house of Houthis in Taiz where we have stayed for days," he said on Facebook.
Al-Bokari and photojournalist Abdulaziz Al-Sabri were abducted while covering the humanitarian catastrophe and ongoing battles in the province.
Taiz has been under a a nine-month siege which was imposed by the Houthi militants as a war tactic after the pro-government forces and popular resistance started battles against them.
Around 350.000 people have been facing harsh conditions due to lacks of supplies primarily food, water and medicines.
Since they ousted the government in late 2014, the Houthi militants have been arresting and attacking journalists and activists as well as media organisations.
Yemeni and international organizations have accused them of abuses including physical assaults on and extrajudicial arrests of reporters and activists.