Considering: Presidential decree No. 104/2012;
In view of: a) The Constitution of the Republic of Yemen;
b) Law No. 67 of 1991 regarding service in the armed forces;
c) Gulf Cooperation Council initiative;
President Abdrabuh Mansour Hadi, Commander-in-Chief of Yemen’s Armed Forces decided:
· To transform the former headquarters of the First Armor Division to a public park and to rename it the “March 21st 2011 Park/Garden”.
· To appoint Major General, Ali Mohsen alAhmar, Military Adviser to the Commander-in-chief for Defense Affairs.
· To appoint Brigadier General , Ahmed Ali Abdullah Saleh, Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates.
· To appoint:
1 - Major General / Mohammed Ali Al Qassimi, Inspector General of the Armed Forces.
2 - Major General / Ahmed Hussein alAqili, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Strategic Planning.
3 - Major General / Awad Mohamed Fareed, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Human Resources.
4 - Major General / Saleh Mohammad Hassan, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistical Support.
5 – Major General / Abu Bakr Abdul Aziz Yahya alGhazali, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Technology.
6 - Major General / Abdul Bari Abdul Rahman alShamiri, Deputy Chief of the General Staff (only one deputy in the new structure).
7 - Major General / Nasser Abed Rabbo alTahiri, Chief of Operations.
8 - Major General / Abdullah Ahmad Mhanaf, Chief of the Intelligence Bureau.
9 - Major General / Ahmed Naji Manea alDhalae, Chief of the Training and Rehabilitation Bureau.
10 - Major General / Yahya Mohamed Shaalan alGhabayi, Chief of Man/Human Power.
11 - Major General / Ahmed Mohammed alWali, Chief of the Logistics Bureau.
· To establish a Chancellery for Military Advisers to the Commander-in-Chief that will include the following Generals:
1 - Staff Major General Aviator / Mohammed Saleh alAhmar
2 - Major General / Ali Mohammed Salah
3 - Major General / Sharaf Mohamed Ahmed
4 - Major General / Mehdi Mehdi Magwalah
5 - Maj. Gen. Admiral / Rowayce Abdullah Mujawar
6 - Major General / Saif Saleh Mohsen Aldhalae
· To appoint the seven new commanders, to the recently established regional military commands:
1. First Regional Military Commander (Sayoun)
Major General\ Mohammed AbdulAllah alSawmali
2. Second Regional Military Commander (Mukalla)
Major General\ Mohsen Nasser Qassem Hassan
3. Third Regional Military Commander (Mareb)
Major General\ Ahmed Saif Mohsen alYafei
4. Fourth Regional Military Commander (Aden)
Major General\ Mahmoud Ahmed Salem alsubayhi
5. Fifth Regional Military Commander (Hodaidah)
Major General\ Mohammed Rajeh Labuza
6. Sixth Regional Military Commander (Amran)
Major General\ Mohammed Ali alMaqdashi
7. Seventh Regional Military Commander (Dhamar)
Brigadier General\ Ali Mohsen Ali Muthana
· To appoint Major General Ali Ali aljaefi, Commander of the Defense Reserve Forces (Reservist Brigades) which will now be based at the 48th Military Camp (alSawad) and will include the following Brigades:-
1 - Fourth Armored Brigade.
2 - Seventh Infantry Brigade.
3 – 62nd Armored Brigade.
4 – 63rd Infantry Brigade.
5 – 83rd Artillery Brigade.
6 – 102nd Infantry Brigade.
· To reassign commanding authority of all military training centers to the Bureau of Training and Rehabilitation.
· To reassign commanding authority to the 89th Brigade and Ghamdan Brigade to the Bureau of Logistical Support.
· To appoint:
1 - Major General / Mohammed Ali Mohsen Defense Attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen to the State of Qatar.
2 - Major General / Ahmed Saeed Bin Buraik Defense Attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen to Arab Republic of Egypt.
3 - Brigadier / Tariq Mohammed Abdullah Saleh Defense Attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen to the Federal Republic of Germany.
4 - Colonel / Hashim Abdullah Bin Hussein Al-Ahmar Defense Attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5 - Colonel / Ammar Mohammed Abdullah Saleh Defense Attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen to the Republic of Ethiopia.
Other decrees announced tonight:
1 - Major General / Ali Saeed Obaid Director of the Higher Military Academy.
2 - Commodore / Mohamed Mohamed Farhan Qasim Director of the Higher War College
3 - Brigadier General / Nasser Mohammed Khalil Chief of Staff of the Navy and Coastal Defense Forces.
4 - Brigadier General / Ali Aziz Hujairi advisor to the Minister of Defense.
5 - Brigadier General / Mohammed Nasser alAtefi, Commander of the Missile.
6 - Brigadier General / Abdel Kader Abdullah Omar alAmoudi, Commander of the 37th Armored Brigade.
7 - Brigadier General / Ali Hammoud alMushki, Commander of the Baitha axis and Commander of the 26th Mechanized Brigade.
8 - Brigadier General / Mohamed Mohamed Ahmed Jaradi, Commander of the First Mountaineer Infantry Brigade.
9 - Brigadier General / Mansoor Ali Ayeth, Commander of the Third Mountaineer Infantry Brigade.
10 - Brigadier General / Mohammed Saleh Huthaifi, Commander of the 30th Armor Brigade.
11 - Brigadier General / Abdul Aziz Qayed alShamiri, Commander of the 27th Mechanized Brigade.
12 - Brigadier General / Abubakar Faraj alAteqi, Commander of the 31st Armored Brigade.
13 - Brigadier General / Ali Mohammed Faqih, Commander of the 13th Infantry Brigade.
14 - Brigadier General / Nabil Taher Sebran Qasim, Commander of the Seventh Infantry Brigade.
15 - Brigadier General / Marzouk Mohammed Sayadi, Commander of the 201st Mechanized Brigade.
16 - Brigadier General / Alezi Mohsen alFadhli, Commander of the 105th Infantry Brigade.
17 - Brigadier General / Saleh Massad Mohsen alSabari, Commander of the 17th Infantry Brigade.
18 - Brigadier General / Mohammed Saleh Shayzar, Director of the War College.
19 - Brigadier General / Mohamed Mashour alKazmi, Chief of staff of the 111th Infantry Brigade.
20 - Brigadier General / Mohamed Ahmed Hussein Saadah, Chief of Staff of the 22nd Armored Brigade.