At least 33 civilians including 18 rescuers were killed in Saudi-led airstrikes in Yemen's provinces of Saada and Hodeida, the Saba news agency reported on Thursday.
In Saada, 18 people including kids were killed after an air raid hit them while they were helping a family whose house had been targeted by a previous raid in the district of Dhahyan, it said.
Some 7 people were injured in the raid on the house of a citizen in the area, it said.
In Hodeida, the Saudi-led coalition struck the Ras Isa Crude Export Terminal killing 15 citizens and injuring 14 workers at the terminal, Saba reported.
Some of the bodies were completely burned and some of those injured were in critical condition, it quoted a medical source as saying.
Two airstrikes hit the terminal destroying large parts of it and others caught fire, it said, adding that a third airstrike hit oil trucks at it destroying 8 of them, killing those who were inside the trucks and injuring others.
The coalition, which has been bombing Yemen since March, carried out fresh raids in several cities including the capital Sanaa and Taiz today.
The raids coincided with ongoing ground fighting between the pro-government and Houthi forces in Taiz, Dhali, Jawf, Marib, Sanaa and Baidha.
Meanwhile, the coalition has been accused of killing more than 8.000 civilians including over 2.000 children in ten months of bombardment, a local organisation said on Wednesdayamid calls for international investigations into war crimes in the country.
Moreover, airstrikes have damaged and destroyed most of the country's infrastructure.