Aljazeera TV on Thursday called for an immediate release of its crew who went missing in Yemen days ago.
Communication with correspondent Hamdi Al-Bokari, photojournalist Abdulaziz Al-Sabri and another colleague was lost on Monday night and all signs suggest they had been kidnapped, it said in a statement.
Their car was found parked in a street in the province of Taiz, local reports said.
The crew were covering the military developments and tragedies faced by the population in Taiz amid a several-months siege which was imposed by the Houthi militants as a war tactic when they went missing, it said, while holding their unknown kidnappers responsible for their safety.
Many journalists have been killed, injured, intimidated, threatened and arrested since the conflict erupted in Yemen a year ago.
Moreover, media organisations have been raided, looted, shut down and bombed as well as news websites blocked.
Houthi militants, who seized power in late 2014, were responsible for most of the attacks on the media, according to rights and research organisations.
Other parties to the conflict have been accused of attacks on journalists as well.
This week, Al-Miqdad Mojali, who worked as correspondent for foreign media, was killed in an airstrike by the Saudi-led coalition.